Working at Whistle
At Whistle, we nurture a supportive culture that promotes personal fulfilment, wellbeing and a sensible work-life balance.
We empower our teams to reach their full potential, both personally and professionally, by maximising people’s strengths and celebrating individuality.
Our mission is to be a nationally-respected consultancy that provides a great place to work and adds commercial value to our clients.
Reasons to work at Whistle:
- We have an exciting mix of B2C and B2B accounts and offer a range of services, which means our people have plenty of variety and opportunities to develop new skills
- New starters benefit from our buddy scheme, which partners them with an existing employee to offer a friendly ear during their first few months at Whistle
- All team members receive a comprehensive induction programme, career handbook, coaching and mentoring, twice-yearly appraisals and an individual 12-month training plan
- Health and wellbeing is at the heart of our business and we have a range of policies and initiatives in place to promote a healthy work-life balance and support positive mental health
- We encourage collaborative working, including all-agency brainstorms, off-site meetings, regular staff surveys and an annual away day
- Staff can take advantage of flexitime, homeworking and ‘beat-the-commute’ days.
- We surprise the team with ‘random acts of kindness’ as a regular thank you for everyone’s continued hard work
- We give everyone their birthday off so they can celebrate their day however they wish (but definitely not at work!)
- We’re ideally situated in the iconic Fort Dunlop building, just minutes from the M6 and M42, and provide free on-site parking
- Employees can take advantage of an on-site gym, Costa Coffee, Scoff’s Deli, and Subway
What our team says
“Workplace culture is vitally important to me and that’s why I enjoy working at Whistle. From random acts of kindness and collaborative working, to sharing expertise and office banter – it’s these sort of things which help make coming to work a pleasure”
“I enjoy working at Whistle because I have made friends for life! The team is so friendly and supportive”
Business Support Manager