Engagement is more than just a buzzword, it’s a vital communications tool to help shape opinions and change perceptions. Whistle works with clients in a wide range of sectors to plan and develop effective engagement campaigns.
Meaningful and genuine engagement with local communities can help foster understanding, facilitate valuable collaboration and enable companies to leave a lasting legacy in the areas in which you operate.
Our expert team helps guide and advise our clients to optimise their engagement strategies, with a fully integrated solution which can include:
- Producing comprehensive stakeholder audits, providing clients with valuable local insight into key influencers and the local context
- Developing tailored stakeholder engagement plans to ensure the right message is delivered to the right people in the right way, at the right time
- Creating on-message communications collateral including websites, newsletters, invitations and exhibition materials
- Organising public consultation events, including collation and reporting of feedback
- PR, social media and issues management support throughout
Our work has included supporting major planning applications, delivering national schools projects, developing sponsorship agreements and UK-wide charitable/community initiatives.
“This partnership approach really helps achieve results and deliver our messaging aims.”
Communications Manager — NICEIC